|Hypertension,diabetes, high lipid levels and diabetes are major risks factors for chronic kidney disease (CKD). No symtoms may be observed during the early stage of CKD. At present, there is still a lack of effective treatment for CKD. The therapy only exists to slow CKD progression and is not without side effects such as gastrointestinal discomforts, dizziness, fatigue, constipation and muscle cramps. Conversely, CKD patients usually have cardiovascular diseases, which also accelerate CKD progression. Cardiovascular diseases are also common causes for hospitalizations and death. New Bellus Biotechnology Center has experimentally determined the combination of three lactic acid bacteria strains, named Probio-K Complex Powder. Probio-K demonstrates clinical proven effect so to slow progression of stage 3 and 4 CKD disease, lowered risks for cardiovascular diseases and increased quality of life.|
Patent certifications and applications.
1) Clinically proven for:
• Reduction of elevated BUN and uric acid level and reduction of accumulated of indoxyl sulfate (IS) to maintain renal
• Reduce risks of cardiovascular diseases in CKD patients.
• Improved quality of life of CKD patients.
2) Use the best bacterial strains for fermentation with top deep-layer liquid culture technology to enhance the flavor and
3) Three in one multiple-species formulation including patented Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis LL358, Lactobacillus
4) Rigorous strain identification to ensure product free of contamination.
5) Patented five layer micro-encapsulation technology to ensure high viability.
6) Scientific validation that Probio-K Complex Powder could survive in the presence acids and bile salts and successfully
7) R&D and production strictly follow the GMP guidelines and ISO22000 quality management system. Rigorous
0.1~0.5 g/day (1.0~5.0x1010CFU/day).
For more product information, please visit our website.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.